eDOC Innovations Client Service Representative
|Supervisor:||Client Services Manager|
The Client Service Representative for eDOC Innovations performs first line telephone and remote computer support for eDOC Innovations’ software clients. This position must ensure issues are resolved in a timely fashion, escalate urgent issues that require more in-depth knowledge to the appropriate internal resources and rely on experience and judgment to solve client software issues. This position must also create knowledgebase articles for undocumented issue resolutions and assist clients with software upgrades.
- High School diploma required
- College preferred
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in typing
- General networking skills preferred
- Works well with others.
- Excellent client relationship and phone presentation skills
- Previous customer support required
- Performs a variety of tasks including strategic consulting, task management, organizing managing client priorities
- Will work in eDOC’s Middlebury, Vermont office location (*note no moving package offered.)
eDoc Innovations, is an electronic document management, digital capture, eSignature and Check21 provider to financial institutions.
Submit Resumes to: Mark Fierro, AVP of Client Development at: email@example.com