Electronic IRS Tax Form Info
How to Order
- Request the service at: https://edoclogic.com/tax-form-service-request/
- A Client Development Specialist will contact you to request further information.
- Supply eDOC Innovations with your IRS reporting file.
eDOC Innovations will return completed electronic form images to be imported into your DocLogic statement repository. The turnaround time once we receive your IRS file(s) is approximately 10 business days. These images can be shared online via the Member Document Portal or retained for internal purposes.
Previous Years Tax Forms
eDOC Innovations can help! We provide this service to credit unions for past years permitting your credit union can provide the historic IRS files.
- If using AutoImport the version 184.108.40.206 or higher is required.
- For credit unions with the 2020eDOC Member Document Portal we recommend upgrading to Document Server version 220.127.116.11 or higher or later for high quality graphics.
- Statements version 18.104.22.168 or higher
For further details regarding the requirements for this service contact Keith Kramer at email@example.com or 1-800-425-7766 ext. 241.
How much does it cost?
The cost for this electronic tax form service is $750 per tax form type or $1500 for all tax form types on the annualizedIRS reporting file.
This service is free of charge to eDOC Innovations’ Owners and Managed Services clients. Simply sign up and a Client Development Specialist will contact you to schedule the service.
Credit unions that submit a request for our tax form service before the end of the day on December 25, 2017, will receive a $250 discount on the service.
1099-A, 1099-C, 1099-INT, 1099-Misc, 1099-Q, 1099-R, 1099-SA
5498, 5498-ESA, 5498-SA
Other forms types are available at additional development cost. For further information on additional tax form types please indicate the desired form type on your request form.